Most people who care about the health of their skin also look for products that can work on the skin under and around the eyes. This is very sensitive skin and cannot be treated with regular products, however. Hence, men and women the world over often either leave it alone or try hundreds of different products, at a tremendous cost, before they find something that works.
A new product has recently appeared on the market, however, and this is known as Genucel. This product is manufactured by renowned cosmetics company Chamonix, which was founded by pharmacist George Faltaous in 1999. Besides Genucel, the company also produces a range of other hair and skin care products, as well as supplements for health and weight control. Genucel is suitable for men and women and is currently only available in the US and its territories.
What Is Genucel?
Genucel, by Chamonix, is an anti-aging cream designed specifically for the skin around the eyes. It uses revolutionary stem cell treatment, combined with Eyeseryl. It helps to combat the signs of aging evident on the skin around the eyes, which include puffiness, dark circles, and eye bags. According to the description, results are visible within as little as 15 days.
You must purchase Genucel as a complete anti-aging package, which means you will receive:
- Two tubes of the Genucel Stem Cell Eye Therapy treatment
- The Genucel immediate effects cream
- L’Essence Advanced Neck Treatment
- Esotique-RF with Matrixyl
At the time of this writing, the product was available at a discounted price of $139.95, reduced from $189.95, with free shipping and handling. Furthermore, the company offers regular discount codes, including a recent one of $20 off for Mother’s Day.
Chamonix prides itself on using high quality ingredients that are proven to be effective in all of its products. In Genucel, the ingredients are:
- Eyeseryl, which has been scientifically proven to be effective. In fact, 1% Eyeseryl, half the dosage at which it is presented, reduced puffiness around the eyes after just 15 days of usage in 70% of study participants. Considering the dosage has been doubled in Genucel, the results would even be better.
- Plant stem cells (PhytoCellTec Malus Domestic), which is an extract from a Swiss species of apples that is actually very rare. Various scientific studies have shown that it rejuvenates old skin cells, leaving it looking healthier and younger than ever. It also supports the production of new skin cells.
- Green tea leaf extract, which is filled with strong antioxidants, protecting the eyes and surrounding skin from free radical damage. Such damage is the number one cause of aging skin.
- Algae extract, which scientific studies have shown to be filled of important minerals that stabilize the skin. The studies have also shown it to have strong anti-inflammatory properties. Furthermore, it helps to fight acne and some studies have shown it to lighten the skin.
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen, which strengthens the skin and increases its elasticity. This stops the skin from sagging, fighting against crow’s feet, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Goji berry extract, which is a natural ingredient generally consumed as a supplement. However, it has been shown to have protective properties, slowing down aging in the skin.
How Does It Work?
Genucel contains a powerful anti-aging formulation designed specifically for the eyes. All of its ingredients are backed by scientific evidence. Interestingly, Chamonix doubled the percentage of Eyeseryl contained in the product, which makes the results more visible in a shorter length of time. Furthermore, the other natural ingredients, and particularly the plant stem cells, provide truly fantastic anti-aging benefits. Furthermore, because you must buy Genucel as part of a complete skin care package, you will notice that all of your skin, including the face and neck, will start to look younger and healthier.
The manufacturer’s website says that the product works by focusing on the skin’s elasticity, helping to reverse the various signs of aging. Eyeseryl and other ingredients contained within the product target various issues, such as eye bags, dark circles, and eye puffiness. Further, it protects the skin from free radical damage, which is always a good thing.
Last but not least, it is very easy to use the product. Simply apply to the area around the eyes twice per day after cleaning and before going to bed. Before putting on makeup in the morning or other skin care products at night, you must make sure that it has been properly absorbed.
What about Side Effects?
While Genucel is a safe and natural product, some side effects have been reported by users. These include:
These side effects have occurred mainly in people with sensitive skin. It is important, therefore, that you carefully consider the ingredient list, particularly if you have had issues before. Most people do not experience side effects and, if they do, they are usually mild and short-lived.
What I Liked about Genucel
- Its main active ingredient is Eyeseryl, which has been scientifically proven to reduce the appearance of puffiness in the eyes after just 15 days, at a dosage half that what is made available in Genucel.
- The natural ingredients are filled with important antioxidants, slowing down the signs of aging by protecting the skin against free radical damage.
- The product comes as part of a full package, so your face and neck can be treated in full.
- The product comes with a 15 day money back guarantee.
- The company offers a package where it automatically reorders the products once a month for you.
What I Didn’t Like about Genucel
- It is a new system, which means it can be difficult to find people who have tried and reviewed it.
- You have to purchase the entire skin care system, rather than only Genucel.
- While there is a money back guarantee, the product must be returned unused and unopened, which means you can’t try it out.
- It can cause side effects.
The Final Verdict
Genucel is a reasonably new product, but it is backed by scientific information for each of its ingredients. As it comes as part of a full skin care package, it is certainly worth giving it a try. This is particularly true now that the product is available on a special offer. I fully recommend the product.
About the Author:
After earning her Master’s in Nutritional Science from Cornell University, Vanna Darrow joined the content research team at HealthyMe123. She is excited to share her knowledge of nutrition, health, and fitness in order to encourage a healthier lifestyle for everyone.