LeanFire XT Review – A True Fat Burner?
Many of us have experienced the fact that it is incredibly difficult to reduce body fat and lose weight. Nevertheless, everybody wants to do it. This is why the weight loss industry is worth billions of dollars.
A substantial percentage of those products do not actually work or if they do, the results do not really last. Nevertheless, there are a number of products that truly work and LeanFire XT presents itself as a real fat burner, which means true weight loss that can last. Let us take a closer look.
What Is LeanFire XT?
LeanFire XT has been created by Force Factor, a very well-known nutrition and fitness company. They are highly reviewed and their brand is known the world over. In fact, their products can be purchased from a variety of stores as well. They have developed LeanFire XT specifically to help people break down fat.
How Does It Work?
Force Factor, the manufacturer of LeanFire XT, is knowledgeable with regards to fat burners, most of which contain stimulants. The company knows that most of these products exclude other important elements. This is why many people feel unfocused and jittery when they take stimulants. In LeanFire XT, however, the ingredients have been balanced so that users can continue to perform their work properly.
The company has also been innovative by developing the concept of “thermovigilance”, which aims to combat the problem of tolerance to stimulants. Thermovigilance means that stimulants must be combined with nootropics and amino acids. When put together, it means that the product will work and will continue to work.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients
LeanFire XT is essentially made up of different blends, with each one containing its own ingredients.
The fat incineration blend contains:
- Green tea leaf extracts, which help speed up metabolism, thereby making the body use more fat. Furthermore, green tea is full of healthy antioxidants.
- L-carnitine, which is an important amino acid that can create energy from long chain fatty acids.
- Cayenne pepper fruit extract, which boosts metabolism by warming the body up from the inside.
- Bioperaine, an extract from black pepper, which also has thermogenic effects like cayenne.
Then, there is the Metabolic Mind Matrix, which contains:
- L-theanine, which stops stimulants from making you feel jittery and shaky.
- 150 mg of caffeine, which equates to two cups of coffee. You should feel focused and alert as a result.
- TeaCrine, which acts in the same way as caffeine.
Finally, there is the Pure Energy Complex, which contains:
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE), which contributes to acetylcholine production the brain. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter responsible for athletic performance, focus, and energy.
- Advantra Z bitter orange extract, which is the legal, safe form of ephedra. This ingredient boosts metabolism.
- Yohimbine HCl, which is a stimulant that affects the central nervous system. It is commonly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction as well.
Are There Any Side Effects?
LeanFire XT is a product based on stimulants and such products have potential side effects. One concern is around the bitter orange ingredient, which was developed in response to the ephedra ban. There is a concern that the statement that bitter orange and ephedra are exactly the same, only that bitter orange is safe, is unrealistic. This is particularly true because LeanFire XT already contains other forms of stimulants. Similar concerns have been raised about Yohimbine HCl. Neither has been banned by the FDA, however, so it is recommended to simply speak to your physician to make sure that you can take the supplement safely and comfortably.
How to Use It
LeanFire XT is a pretty heavy with stimulants, which means you do need to think about that when you take it. It is recommended, as well, to start on a low dosage so that you can see how you respond to it. You should always make sure that you take your first capsule on a virtually empty stomach. If you have already eaten, wait half an hour before taking one. It is possible to take more servings during the day, but always on an empty stomach.
What I Liked about LeanFire XT
- The ingredients focus on three pillars, fostering the connection between the mind and the body.
- LeanFire XT is not solely a stimulant. Rather, the ingredients combat jitteriness and ensure that you can remain focused.
- It is readily available from a variety of stores.
What I Didn’t Like about Leanfire XT
- It can be quite an expensive product, depending on where you buy it from.
- It contains a lot of different stimulants, which means some people may experience side effects.
The Final Verdict
Overall, LeanFire XT is a powerful product, and those who have used it seem to be very happy with it. It focuses on all the things that matter, particularly on providing people with more energy without becoming jittery and unfocused. Because it improves cognitive functions, it also helps to improve overall motivation to keep going to the gym.
It is, at the same time, important to be realistic about the fact that the product does contain a lot of heavy stimulants. None of those have been banned by the FDA, so you are perfectly safe taking them, but it may take you a few days to become used to them. The three main stimulants in the product are yohimbine, sinephrine from the bitter orange extract, and caffeine, and they are all very strong.
Overall, LeanFire XT seems to be an effective weight loss product, especially for those who want to focus on burning fat. It is the only product of its kind on the market today, meaning it is the only one that truly focuses on thermovigilance. This essentially means that, while the ultimate goal of LeanFire XT is to be a stimulant, it also focuses on the other important elements to weight loss, including increasing overall metabolism and increasing mental clarity.
I 100% recommend LeanFire XT. It is made by a trusted brand who have long focused on developing the highest quality diet, nutrition, and fitness products. Additionally, because it is available in a variety of different stores, you know that you can purchase it risk free, as your consumer rights will be protected. There really is no reason not to try LeanFire XT if you are hoping to shed that stubborn fat.