Nerve Pain Away Review
If you suffer from nerve pain, you know how debilitating it is. People with nerve pain have a significantly reduced quality of life. Medication is available but it is usually only effective to a certain degree and for a short period of time, and it comes with significant side effects, for which more medication needs to be taken. Unsurprisingly, more and more people are looking for natural alternatives that actually work and don’t come with all the nasty side effects. One such product is Nerve Pain Away, and it seems that this has really improved the quality of life of many people. So what is it, how does it work, and do you need it?
What Is Nerve Pain Away?
The product is a homeopathic spray that contains all natural ingredients. The manufacturer claims that it works particularly well on diabetic nerve pain, and that it is very fast acting. It is made up of plant extracts and provides relief from numbness, burning, and tingling in the hands and feet. According to the manufacturer, the product is completely safe and can be taken alongside other diabetic medication. It is also made in the USA. Of course, if you do have diabetes or nerve pain caused by any other condition, it is important that you speak to your physician to check whether or not Nerve Pain Away to make that it does not interact with other medications you are taking.
Supposedly, Nerve Pain Away provides rapid relief for diabetic nerve pain. It is a 100% natural, topical spray. The active ingredient is Hypericum perforatum and all ingredients come from natural plant extracts.
What Does It Cost?
Nerve Pain Away, at the time of this writing, came with a mandatory double offer. This means that you pay the normal price of $19.99 for one bottle, and receive the second bottle for just $5.95. This means the total cost of two bottles currently stands at $25.94. One bottle equals around 60 individual sprays.
You may also want to opt for the Deluxe Option. This means that you receive bottles that are 50% bigger, meaning they contain 90 sprays per bottle. The total cost in this case is $45.95. On all orders, shipping is completely free.
Does It Work?
If you have diabetes, you are aware of the burning, tingling, and pain you can experience in your feet and hand. According to the manufacturer of Nerve Pain Away, the product has been created specifically to provide relief from those symptoms. It can also be used by those who have other forms of nerve pain, including those who have sciatica, which is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve. Using the product is very easy, simply spraying it into the area where pain is felt, and massaging it in. It is said to provide instant relief that lasts for a number of hours.
The main ingredient in Nerve Pain Away is Hypericum perforatum, which most people know as St. John’s wort. This plant is used for a variety of different ailments, providing natural relief from menopause symptoms, depression, and more. Most people who use St. John’s wort take it as a pill, but it works better topically for nerve pain. While the evidence on the effectiveness of St. John’s Wort is still somewhat inconclusive, there is a widespread agreement that it does work for a variety of conditions. Indeed, even the Mayo Clinic has reported that it “may help nerve pain”, although they do want to conduct further studies before drawing a full conclusion. Meanwhile, the fact that the plant works against depression has been well-documented for many years.
Many people have tried Nerve Pain Away and it seems that the general consensus is that it really works. Indeed, this is true with other products that use Hypericum peforatum as well. It is this widespread agreement among users that the plant helps with nerve pain that has drawn the attention of scientists and physicians, who want to gain a greater understanding on just how this works.
It does mean that, at present, there are no conclusive studies that prove Nerve Pain Away is effective. However, preliminary studies are very positive, and regular individuals absolutely swear by it. What you do have to remember, however, is that Nerve Pain Away is not a cure for the underlying cause of the pain. Rather, it is a type of painkiller that provides relief and makes you feel more comfortable overall. The root cause of the pain has to be investigated and treated by a medical professional.
How to Use Nerve Pain Away
To use Nerve Pain Away:
- Remove the seal by unscrewing the lid and taking the cap off. There should be a safety seal in place that proves the product hasn’t been used before. Remove it and put the lid back on the bottle.
- Spray the product on any area of your body where you experience pain. Massage the product into the skin for rapid relief.
- Close the bottle, making sure it can retain the freshness of its contents.
- Store it in a location away from children.
One of the great things about Nerve Pain Away is that it can help you save a significant amount of money. After all, it means that you no longer have to purchase expensive medication, as well as further medication to combat the various side effects. Since you receive two bottles with every purchase, you will have more than enough to last you for a far longer period of time than any medication would. Additionally, you can use the product as you see fit, instead of having to watch the clock while waiting for enough time to have passed for you to benefit from the effects of the painkiller.
What I Liked About Nerve Pain Away
- It is a 100% natural product. It is made up of various active and inactive ingredients, all of which are derivatives from plants. The active ingredients provide the therapeutic relief, with the main one being St. John’s wort. The inactive ingredients are there to ensure the active ingredients properly bind and work in synergy to provide pain relief.
- There are no harmful side effects because the product is used as a topical remedy and because it is made up of natural ingredients.
- You can use the product with over the counter and prescription drugs, although you should consult with your physician or pharmacist first.
- It allows you to get more active. One of the greatest problems with having nerve pain is that it often causes people to be inactive due to the serious discomfort they experience. By taking Nerve Pain Away, you are once again able to get up and do the things that matter to you, including exercising, walking, gardening, playing with the kids and grandkids, and so on.
- You can use it as often as you want. The only limitations you have are the contents of the bottle (a standard bottle contains 60 sprays, whereas the Deluxe bottle contains 90 sprays).
What I Didn’t Like About Nerve Pain Away
- You need to wash your hands after each time you use the product because it shouldn’t come into contact with the eyes or the mouth. While it won’t harm, it will feel very uncomfortable in the eyes. You can flush it out with some warm water if it bothers you.
- It isn’t a cure. If you experience nerve pain, then it is very important that you find the root cause of the problem. You should speak to your physician about what you are experiencing and tell them that you have used Nerve Pain Away. They will be able to come up with a plan to alleviate your symptoms more permanently.
- You need to pay attention to your blood sugar level. Often times, nerve pain is caused by uncontrolled diabetes, so if you find yourself suddenly needing Nerve Pain Away, you have to make sure that you have your sugar level under control.
- The product only provides temporary relief. Unfortunately, it doesn’t cure the problem and, once the body has fully absorbed the last spray, the pain will return. It should be used, therefore, when you can’t cope with the pain anymore at which point you should also seek medical attention to find a better medical solution.
- It doesn’t work on truly severe nerve pain. Unfortunately, if you experience debilitating pain, then you need to seek medical intervention, because Nerve Pain Away won’t take care of it.
The Final Verdict
Overall, if you suffer from nerve pain, whether it is because of a neuropathy, due to diabetes or sciatica, then Nerve Pain Away may be just what you had been looking for. It isn’t a permanent solution that will magically make your pain disappear forever. However, it is more than enough to give you some relief, which is often all you need in order to regain some quality of life.
The product is different from others on the market today because it is completely natural. This means that it works on all forms of neuropathic pain, without causing any nasty side effects. It is very fast acting and those who have used it say it gives them relief in minutes. It is therefore 100% recommended.