Millions of people all over the world want to lose weight, and this has given rise to many different bogus products and fad diets. However, there are also a number of lifestyle suggestions out there that seem to make sense, and that may even be supported by science. One of them is intermittent fasting (IF), which has been used for quite a long time. Scientists agree that it may have some advantages, including cell repair, better cognitive function, an improved immune system, and weight management. Indeed, it is believed that in a three to 24 week period, people could lose as much as 8% of their total body weight by following IF. Of course, it is important to know what your doing to get these benefits, and Science Based Six Pack claims to be able to explain to you exactly how to get the most out of IF and to become healthy. So is it just another fad, or does it actually work?
Who Is Thomas DeLauer?
Thomas DeLauer is the mind behind Science Based Six Pack. He is one of the most recognized YouTube natural health experts. Thomas himself has completed a full body transformation. Just a few years ago, he was obese himself and he went from that to being one of the best-known fitness models in the world. He believes that losing stomach fat and building six pack abs is down to just three steps.
About Science Based Six Pack
There isn’t one single way that works for everybody in terms of losing weight. If there was, we would all be doing it. But what does work, however, is a natural way of being healthy. Science Based Sick Pack aims to offer this. It is unique because it delves into various methods that, when used together, help people to lose weight while developing a beautiful physique at the same time. Best of all, it is completely natural and does not cause any side effects. As such, it seems to offer a real win-win option.
Thomas DeLauer believes there are three elements to weight loss: diet, exercise, and metabolism. This has been well-documented in the past. However, DeLauer conducted and collected numerous studies and pieces of research to ensure that each element of his plan is completely healthy and completely natural. The exercise program he provides can be done by everybody, regardless of their fitness level, and the diet program ensures people have sufficient energy to sustain themselves during the day.
How Does it Work?
Basically, the program has a number of steps that people should follow if they want to lose weight in an effective and sustainable manner, while at the same time building a toned, beautiful body. The elements of the program include:
- Intermittent fasting. IF is controversial because few people really understand it. They believe that fasting means forcing the body to sustain itself without feeding it anything at all, which isn’t the case. IF is not about starving yourself and being without any energy at all. Rather, it is a different eating pattern or a lifestyle change, in other words. The Science Based Six Pack diet plan is developed to ensure it is healthy and that it leaves people with more than enough energy to sustain themselves during the day. It does reduce fat intake, thereby making sure people actually lose fat, particularly around the hard to reach areas such as the belly and midriff.
- Exercise. If someone takes part in heavy physical exercise, they are left feeling exhausted. People also often feel that, in order to see any results, they need to virtually live in the gym. This is very demotivating and one of the main reasons why people don’t stick to their plan. With the Science Based Six Pack program, however, Thomas has developed exercises that anyone is able to perform and that stay interesting and varied, so that motivation isn’t reduced.
- Metabolism enhancement. The final element of the program is about changing the metabolic system, speeding it up to increase overall weight loss efforts. When metabolism is faster, fat burning is also quicker, leading to greater reduction in all those stubborn fat areas. It also helps to burn the subcutaneous fat and fat deposits on the organs, which are some of the most difficult to get rid of.
Prices and What You Get
At the time of this writing, Thomas had a special January offer on. This means that people who purchase the product right now are also entered into a transformation contest. A prize of $2,000 is available to the winner of this contest. Other prizes include a trip to train with Thomas himself and feature in one of his YouTube videos. He hopes this will encourage even more people to become motivated to truly transform themselves.
Additionally, at the time of this writing, the program was available at a discounted price of just $97, instead of the usual $297. It has not been indicated how long this offer will remain. For this price, you will receive:
Five “Master Fasting Course” video lessons. These have been designed to help people understand how IF works and which techniques they should apply. They also explain why IF helps the body to burn fat rather than muscle. Furthermore, Thomas provides a wealth of personal tips that help people to stop craving foods, thereby making sure the fasting benefits are maximized. Lastly, the videos discuss supplements to take in order to further accelerate the results of IF.
- The complete “Master Fasting Course”, which is provided as an ebook, meaning you have instant access. In this book, you will receive more than ten different recipes for during fast-breaks, healthy desserts, and mini-meal combinations. It also includes the training guide and the ShredFast workout course calendar. Furthermore, frequently asked questions are answered in this course.
- Two IF diet plans. The first plan is the “Base Track”, which is a great starting option for people who are new to IF or to dieting as a whole. The plan is more flexible, which means people are free to still enjoy the foods they like, while still losing weight. The second plan is the “Fast Track”, which is for those who are more experienced. It explains a very exact eating plan that is based on proper macronutrient ratios. A weekly fasting planner is included with a schedule and food journal, thereby ensuring that people can keep track of what they do.
- The ShredFast workout course, which includes nine total body workout videos that can be completely at home, ensuring IF results are maximized. In each video, which are 25 minutes in length, Thomas provides a life demonstration. He also includes tips and options for modifying the exercises to make them more suitable to overall fitness levels. Furthermore, he explains the “Time Under Tension” (TUT) concept, which means there is no need to count reps anymore during an exercise program. The ShredFast Workout Course has had people all over the world raving, because they hope to achieve the same results as Thomas himself. He believes that, when combined with IF, this is precisely what people can do. It uses the TUT method, which means muscles are under tension for a specific period of time, rather than having to count reps. The impact of TUT is well-documented and it also means people can complete the exercises at home, without any expensive gym equipment.
- 30 day membership to Thomas’ own coaching group.
- A one month supply of Men’s Elite Krill Oil.
What I Liked About Science Based Six Pack
- It is a safe program without any side effects or dangers.
- Thomas focuses on natural eating and supplements, targeting both fat burning and metabolism.
- There are three key steps to weight loss, being IF, exercise, and metabolic rate. Hence, this isn’t some sort of fad diet that you complete for a short period of time, but rather a completely lifestyle change.
- The program, as the name suggests, is based on scientific evidence and research.
- By following Science Based Six Pack, you don’t just lose weight, you also build a toned body.
- You don’t have to use any chemicals or pharmaceutical products.
- Thomas himself is the best example of how well his program works, as he went from being obese to being an international fitness model.
- It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, which means you can try it without risk.
- There are regular special offers.
What I Didn’t Like about Science Based Six Pack
- IF isn’t easy and it will take you some time to get used to it.
- The program is offered in digital format and some hard copies would be useful.
The Final Verdict
Overall, the Science Based Six Pack seems to be an incredibly good program that focuses on all the elements known to be of importance to lose weight and get toned. Thomas himself is the best example of how well the program works. It focuses on health and nutrition and is completely risk-free. In fact, you even get a 60 day money back guarantee. Hence, it is 100% recommended.
About the Author:
After earning her Master’s in Nutritional Science from Cornell University, Vanna Darrow joined the content research team at HealthyMe123. She is excited to share her knowledge of nutrition, health, and fitness in order to encourage a healthier lifestyle for everyone.