SeroVital HGH Review
For thousands of years, we’ve been looking for the fountain of youth that would break the cycle of aging. And, we’re not talking only about perfect skin, but also about keeping the mind sharp and the body slim for as long as possible.
So, you’ve tried pretty much everything, from serums with names you can’t pronounce to super-foods, but with no real results. Now, you’re ready to give anti-aging supplements a try, but you don’t know where to start. In your quest, you’ve come across SeroVital-HGH, a supplement that promises to turn back time.
Does it work? Will it deliver the amazing results they’re promising? Should you be wasting your money on this? Let’s take an objective, more informed look at the product and find the answer to these questions.
What Is SeroVital-HGH?
SeroVital-HGH is a supplement that promises to change your life for the better and give you a more youthful appearance. According to the company, their special formula encourages your pituitary gland to produce more human growth hormones (HGH) without any drugs or synthetic hormone injections.
HGH is the fountain of youth you’ve been looking for all this time. It has various key functions, such as regulating muscle and bone growth, body composition and fluids, as well as sugar and fats. HGH plays a crucial role in keeping our bodies young. But, as we age, the production of HGH decreases. That’s where SeroVital-HGH supposedly comes into play. The supplement uses a blend of amino acids to give an extra push to the pituitary gland and increase its HGH production.
A Look at the Ingredients
SeroVital-HGH contains a blend of five primary ingredients:
- L-lysine hydrochloride
- L-arginine hydrochloride
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-glutamine
- Schizonepeta Powder
According to the label, one serving contains 2.9g of this blend of ingredients, but they don’t offer the proportion of each ingredient.
Until recently, the only way to increase the production of HGH was through hormone injections at the doctor’s office. SeroVital claims that after 30 years of research, they were able to produce a supplement that has the same effects as a hormone injection but at a significantly lower price.
Should you believe this claim?
Is There Any Real Science Behind the Product?
According to a 2012 study, SeroVital has been shown to increase HGH levels by 682%. However, the study only involved 16 people and lasted two weeks, so the evidence is rather thin.
That’s not to say that SeroVital-HGH is not effective. Most of the ingredients have been proven to play an important role in minimizing the effects of aging and reducing body fat. Here are just some examples:
- L-Lysine hydrochloride is an essential amino acid that our bodies cannot produce naturally. So, we must get it either from food or supplements. It plays a major role in boosting our immunity system, so it’s commonly used to prevent and treat colds. This amino acid is also useful in protein production, and it’s often used to enhance athletic performance.
- L-Arginine hydrochloride is an amino acid found in red meat, fish, poultry, as well as dairy products. It can also be created in the laboratory and is used for heart and blood vessel conditions, blocked arteries, decreased mental capacity and erectile dysfunctions or male infertility. The body converts L-arginine into nitric oxide, a chemical that improves blood flow by expanding the blood vessels. This amino acid is also a stimulant of growth hormone and insulin.
- Oxoproline (pyroglutamic acid) is a lesser known and studied amino acid. Due to its benefits, Oxoproline is commonly used in the composition of dry skin and hair products.
- N-acetyl L-cysteine is a powerful antioxidant used to treat numerous conditions, such as ALS, Alzheimer’s, chest pains, lipoprotein level reduction, heart attack and stroke prevention. It’s also included in various types of cancer treatments.
- L-glutamine is very popular in bodybuilding supplements, helping the body recover faster. It also has excellent stress properties, helping cortisol (the stress hormone) stay in check.
- Schizonepeta powder, also known as Japanese catnip, is frequently used for treating colds, fevers, sore throats or skin conditions such as eczema or rashes.
How to Take SeroVital-HGH?
According to the instructions, you should take four capsules with water on an empty stomach. You can either do this in the morning, two hours before eating breakfast or in the evening, two hours after having dinner. Make sure not to eat for two hours before or after taking SeroVital and to not take more than four capsules in a 24-hour time frame.
Are There Any Side Effects?
During our research, we couldn’t find any alarming side effects. Bear in mind, though, that some of the ingredients could interfere with your medication. For example, N-Acetylcysteine may reduce blood pressure while Schizonepeta contains a compound that could affect the liver. So, if you have any health problems or are on medication, talk to your doctor before taking SeroVital-HGH.
How Much Does It Cost?
A box of SeroVital-HGH will last you for 30 days and costs $99.00. However, if you decide to sign up for their Preferred Customer program, you will save 20% as well as benefit from free shipping. That means you will automatically have SeroVital-HGH billed and sent every 28 days, for $79.20, helping you save at least $26 per order.If you no longer want to be subscribed to the Preferred Customer program, you can cancel at any moment, by getting in touch with a customer rep.
Conclusion: Does It Work?
Overall, thanks to the ingredients in its composition, SeroVital HGH has the potential to be an excellent supplement for a healthier appearance and well-being. Of course, as with any health supplement, results can vary from individual to individual.
However, we recommend to consult your physician before making any decision,, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, are already taking other medication, or have any medical conditions.