Millions of people the world over desperately need to lose weight, and millions more would like to at least lose some weight. Because of this, the weight loss industry is absolutely huge and perhaps even one of the biggest in the world. Supplements are unregulated, which means anybody is able to create one, make claims, and sell it to the market. The biggest problem with this is that it leaves everyday individuals feeling like there is no product out there that actually works. However, Slimvance has recently been getting a lot of positive attention and it seems that this is one that people may want to try. Let’s take a look at what it is about and what it is supposed to do.
What Is Slimvance?
Slimvance is a supplement created by BodyDynamix. It is a complex core slimming supplement that does not contain stimulants. It is suitable for men and women alike and can, according to the manufacturers, help you lose as much as 10 pounds in just 16 weeks. According to the website, it contains 450mg of Slimvance patented blend, as well as extract of Moringa oleifera leaf, extract of Murraya koenigii leaf, and extract of Curcuma longa root.
Slimvance is the second version of the BodyDynamix range. The first, original version is a thermogenic version that claims to help you burn calories 12 times faster than if you tried exercise and diet alone. However, this version does contain stimulants, in particular 200 mg of anhydrous caffeine, 100 mg of extract of Garcinia cambogia fruit, 33.34 mg of extract of Capsimax (Capsicum annuum) fruit, and 5 mg of piperine, which comes from black pepper fruit.
Both Slimvance versions are non-GMO and free from soy, sugar, corn, dairy, starch, wheat, sodium, gluten, and artificial flavors.
About PLT Health Solutions and Laila Nutraceuticals, LLC
Slimvance is part of the BodyDynamix range, which is owned by PLT Health Solutions and Laila Nutraceuticals, LLC. The product, meanwhile, is distributed by the General Nutrition Company (GNC). PLT, meanwhile, has been around for over half a century and specializes in developing supplements that support optimum growth, health, nutrition, and weight.
What Does Slimvance Do?
There are lots of diet supplements on the market today, but Slimvance seems to stand out from the crowd the most. According to the manufacturer, it helps to build a slimmer core and encourages weight loss far quicker than through diet and exercise alone. The latest version takes advantage of breakthrough technology and is completely free from stimulants. This means weight loss is healthy and sustainable.
Those who have tried the product have reported that they have noticed results in two weeks or less, which is something that manufacturers also say it does. Of course, this is only possible if you also focus on eating healthy and getting plenty of exercise. Furthermore, you have to be realistic about the fact that every body responds differently to supplements, so it may take you a little bit longer to see results than others. However, the supplement does contain important ingredients such as turmeric, which is a well-known digestive aid and is used in treating obesity in Ayurvedic medicine. It also contains curcumin, which is a strong anti-inflammatory agent.
How to Use Slimvance
To get the most out of Slimvance, you need to take one capsule twice per day, 30 minutes before you eat breakfast and 30 minutes before you eat lunch. Additionally, you should focus on leading a healthy lifestyle, eating nutritious and balanced foods and getting plenty of exercise. You should also make sure you speak to your physician first, particularly if you have any underlying health conditions, are pregnant, or currently take any other medication, including over the counter, supplemental, and herbal.
What are the Ingredients?
Key to Slimvance is its ingredients, all of which are backed by science. Specifically:
- Moringa oleifera leaf extract has been used in traditional medicine in Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Afghanistan for hundreds of years. All of the plant, including leaves, seeds, fruit, root, bark, and flowers are used in the treatment of a range of health conditions. Science has shown us that they contain proteins, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. In traditional medicine, Moringa oleifera is used in the treatment of cancer, constipation, joint pains, asthma, diarrhea, arthritis, stomach upsets, and diabetes. Additionally, it is a known anti-inflammatory agent because it contains chlorogenic acid as well as fiber.
- Murraya koenigii leaf extract comes from leaves of the curry tree. In many cultures, it is used in cooking. The tree grows in India and Sri Lanka and it is a key element of Ayurvedic medicine as a treatment of external wounds, vomiting, dysentery, and diabetes. Scientific research has shown it to contains magnesium, phosphorous, iron, and calcium. This means that it supports healthy digestion, which is essential for weight loss.
- Curcuma longa root extract, which is the turmeric root. Turmeric contains elevated levels of curcuminoids or curcumin chemicals. They have been scientifically proven to fight inflammation. Turmeric is also a common ingredient in Asian foods and has made its way into Western cuisine as well. Additionally, it is used in traditional forms of medicine to treat diabetes, certain types of cancer, stomach ulcers, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, heartburn, and diarrhea. There have also been a number of studies that have shown turmeric helps to reduce inflammation, thereby helping with fat loss and weight management. In 2009, a study completed by Tufts University showed that their lab mice’s fat tissue growth ability was suppressed if they were given turmeric. Essentially, these mice could no longer grow the new blood vessels needed to sustain tissue expanded by fat. The result was that the mice could no longer build fat. There was a significant difference between these mice and the mice that were not given turmeric, despite both being fed high fat diets. Further research will have to be conducted in adults to determine whether similar effects can be monitored.
It is possible to also purchase the thermogenic version of Slimvance. This version contains all of the above ingredients, as well as others that are also backed by scientific evidence. These include:
- Caffeine anhydrous, which is a dry or powdered form of caffeine. It is often added to pills and supplements as it is more potent than caffeine on its own. Furthermore, it is easier for the body to absorb it. Caffeine anhydrous is a strong stimulant that impacts metabolism, concentration, memory, focus, and energy.
- Garcinia cambogia extract, which comes from the Malabar tamarind fruit, which is native to the Asian continent. It is found in a huge range of weight loss products due to the fact that it contains HCA (hydroxycitric acid), which is believed to stop the body from producing new fat cells, while elevating serotonin levels at the same time. This means appetite is suppressed while mood is elevated.
- Capsicum fruit, which comes from the red chili pepper and contains capsaicin. It is used in traditional medicine for the treatment of stomach cramps, high cholesterol, gas, stomach upsets, and diarrhea. There is also a link to weight loss, believed to be due to the fact that it increases levels of oxidation of fat and stops the body from accumulating fat at the same time. It is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Piperine, also known as BioPerine or black pepper, which is commonly added to supplements to make them more bioavailable. Additionally, it may benefit the treatment of various gastrointestinal disorders.
What I Liked About Slimvance
- It is a natural product that does not contain any harmful chemicals or processed ingredients.
- You can choose whether or not you want a stimulant version.
- There is full clarity about the ingredients, so that you know what you are taking.
- It only requires you to take one tablet twice per day, which is reasonably easy to remember.
- All ingredients are backed by some scientific evidence and they have been used in traditional medicines for a very long time.
- The company behind Slimvance has been around for a very long time and is a trusted source of supplements.
- There have been no reported side effects from people who have tried the supplement.
- Slimvance is very positively reviewed in many independent sources.
What I Didn’t Like About Slimvance
- The claims made about Slimvance are very big and it makes you wonder whether they are achievable.
- It is not a miracle pill that will allow you to lose weight without making any effort. For maximum results, you will need to change your dietary habits and your exercise regimen.
The Final Verdict
Slimvance makes some pretty big claims and it is unlikely that the majority of people will be able to actually reach those claims. However, the majority of people will notice a difference from taking this supplement, particularly if they also focus on healthy eating and getting plenty of physical exercise. The ingredients are all backed by scientific evidence and they have all been used in traditional forms of medicine for hundreds of years. In addition, so many people have already reviewed Slimvance very positively and it becomes clear why it is 100% recommended.
About the Author:
After earning her Master’s in Nutritional Science from Cornell University, Vanna Darrow joined the content research team at HealthyMe123. She is excited to share her knowledge of nutrition, health, and fitness in order to encourage a healthier lifestyle for everyone.